Monday 30 November 2015

Mask Review #1 - Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot

Holika Holika Baby Silky Foot!

One of my dreams in life is to be able to shed my skin like a snake, get rid of all the blemishes and scarring and be reborn. Sadly that’s not a realistic dream, and sounds more like the stuff of nightmares. What there is available in the Asian beauty stratosphere are foot sheet masks! These are little booties for your feet which promises renewal and shedding <3 I knew I had to get on board with this! It wasn’t until I received my product that I realised I had a super air head moment. These aren’t the one-shot peeling mask but the moisturising one T.T



What I bought....
What I wanted



I got my Holika Holika Baby Silky in my mega RoseRose haul, all the way back in summer, but never got round to trying it out until now.(Full haul here)
The HolikaHolika Baby Foot “one shot peeling mask”, and the TonyMoly Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid are the two masks to go for if you’re looking for a fun snake skin shedding experience!
However these were a fun different type of mask to try out, so onto the review!

The Details

The Product
These come in a typical sheet mask pack, once you open the packet you’ll see the booties inside. You’ll have to divide them up into the two separate boots, and carefully place your feet inside. There was no discernible scent to the essence, and there was plenty to cover my whole foot. The essence itself is thin and has a water-like consistency.
The booties fit my feet fine, a British size 5 European size 36 and US size 7.5, but those with bigger feet may find its slightly too small. 


Directions for Use

1. Wash your feet and then dry them
2. Divide the foot mask sheet into two pieces along the dotted line, put your foot into non-woven fabric with essence and wear it
3. After putting on the mask sheet, massage your feet to help them absorb the essence 
4. After 15~20 minutes, remove foot mask sheet and tap remaining essence softly for absorption

This product is for one use only, so throw the sheet away once used.

Results
My feet did feel noticeably softer after wearing the mask sheet, but seeing as how it’s winter they’re not really going to be out on display. Fortunately I don’t suffer from callouses, thank you office job, so I can’t comment on any improvement there afterwards.
I would recommend this as part of a fun spa day with friends, its quite amusing to walk around in the little booties. Or if you want to give your feet some extra love. I know I’m always focused on my hands and face so my feet can be a little neglected. 

 I would rate this a 3/5. It's fun to use once in a while, but I wouldn't feel it's absence if it disappeared from my life.

You can purchase your own mask to try for yourself here: RoseRose
  

Love Sophie xxx

1 comment:

  1. It's actually very easy to mix them up, the picture on both is the same/very similar baby feels :)
    The product itself sounds nice to try out, a foot sheet mask , perfect for a pyjama party
    Beautish.byMaya

    ReplyDelete